- 1/2tablespoon grape seed or coconut oil
- 1pound London broil, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4pound small new potatoes
- 8ounce frozen lima beans
- 1/4cup mayo
- 1/4cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2cup buttermilk
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 large head of red or green leaf lettuce, rinsed, dried, and torn into bite size pieces
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and pit removed, diced
- 1cup grape tomatoes, halved
*I make it with a tablespoon of fresh parsley.
Make this vegetarian by eliminating the beef and adding 16 ounces of lima beans, a great source of fiber and protein.
If you are not watching your carbs, a fresh loaf of bread and pats of butter are a good accompaniment.