- 1 1/4pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen, shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely minced
- 2 ears of corn, kernels cut off the cob
- 1/4 parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped *
- 2tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2cup milk
- 1/4cup mayo (or 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt and 2 tablespoons mayo)
- 1teaspoon dry mustard
- 2tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce leaves separated
- 4 whole grain or whole wheat dinner rolls
If trying to reduce fat, substitute plain, low-fat or fat-free Greek yogurt for the full-fat Greek yogurt.
You can substitute chopped cooked chicken (like rotisserie) for the shrimp or eliminate the shrimp for a vegetarian version.
Not a fan of ranch dressing? Leave it out or substitute honey mustard dressing. It’s delish!