- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3tablespooon fresh cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced, divided (optional)
- 1/2 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1cup Greek yogurt
*I sometimes use my Misto oil spray which has olive oil in it or a coconut oil spray (from Trader Joe’s) in place of brushing the tortillas with olive oil.
Instead of grilling, you could bake in the oven. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Assemble as directed then place in oven for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted.
This could easily be made vegetarian by omitting the chicken.
Sometimes my family likes to eat the nachos and chicken separately from the romaine lettuce, preferring to have the lettuce as a side salad.