- 1cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 1/2tablespoon miso paste
- 2 1/2tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar, divided
- 1/2tablespoon coarse ground mustard
- 1 1/2tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breasts
- 2 cucumbers, ends trimmed, peeled and cut crosswise
- 1tablespoon grapeseed or canola oil
- 1teaspoon coconut or white sugar
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
Extra firm tofu slices would be a great substitute for the turkey breasts. You would need to shorten the grill time to 5 minutes per side.
The Asian cucumber salad benefits from a marinating so if you have the time, prepare the salad one hour prior to serving.