- 1cup white rice, uncooked
- 3tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 onion cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 (3-4 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 3tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2tablespoon honey
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (or 2 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 2tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large yellow squash, ends removed and sliced crosswise into 1/2" slices
- 1pint grape tomatoes
- 2tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Save some of the sauce for serving on top of the rice.
Change your side as the seasons change; greens in the late fall and winter months, fresh peas or asparagus in the spring.