- 5 large peaches or 6 small peaches (skinned, optional)
- 3tablespoons coconut oil, melted, divided
- 1 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2cup fresh blueberries
- 1cup raw pecans or raw almonds
- 1cup pitted dates
*I sometimes have trouble finding pitted dates and will substitute dried figs in their place with equal success.
This is a great basic raw recipe to change out or add in other fruit. Try adding raspberries or nectarines to the mix or change out the peach puree to strawberries.
If you want a warm version and have a dehydrator, try putting the glass dish in the dehydrator at 105 degrees F for 2-3 hours.