- 1cup millet
- 2 1/2cup chicken broth
- 2cup red grapes
- 2 sweet or red onions, halved and sliced
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1 1/2teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/2teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, preferably wild Alaskan
- 1/4cup walnuts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2cup goat cheese, crumbled
- extra virgin oil
- Florets from1 head of broccoli
- 2tablespoon butter, melted
- 2teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, optional garnish for salmon
If you have walnut oil, try this for the pilaf in place of the extra virgin oil.
If you do not have access to millet you can make a traditional rice (brown or white) pilaf in its place or try using quinoa.
Serve whichever green veggies you have on hand or even a salad.