- 1tablespoon olive or coconut oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes *
- 1/2cup dry white wine, such as pinot grigio or sauvignon
- 1 1/2pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinse
- 2cups arugula
- 1/4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4teaspooon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4teaspoon sea salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Loaf of artisan bread
* You can also substitute a 15-ounce can of diced tomatoes but drain the liquid off first.
** Arugula has a very distinct peppery bite to it so if you family would prefer a more mellow green substitute fresh baby spinach.
*** First time I tested this I used 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes and it gave off a lot of heat. If you like spicy go for it! It'll enhance the peppery arugula.