- 4 sweet potatoes, washed and well scrubbed
- 3tablespoon butter, melted, divided
- 2tablespoon honey, divided
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4-6 ounce) bone-in pork chops
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, season to taste
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 nectarines cut into thin wedges (about 8 per nectarine)
- 1/4cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4cup dry white wine
- 2cup broccoli florets
You can substitute plums or peaches for the nectarines.
Keep your sides simple and fast for an under-30 minute meal. Try quick cooking couscous, quinoa or millet in place of the sweet potato and a fresh salad in place of the broccoli.