- 2teaspoon coconut or olive oil
- 1 1/2pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1/4cup apple cider vinegar
- 2tablespoon brown sugar or coconut date sugar
- 2teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 green onions, trimmed and chopped
- Hot cooked rice
You can use 2 cups of fresh pineapple chunks in place of the canned.
Turkey tenderloin would work just as well in this recipe.