- 2pound ground chicken (preferably dark meat)
- 1tablespoon plus 2 teaspoon minced dried onion, divided
- 2teaspoon sea salt
- 1teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- coconut or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2teaspoon dry mustard
- 4teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1tablespoon molasses
You can substitute ground turkey in place of the ground chicken.
I love these meatballs over rice with a side of coleslaw but try them in a roll as a meatball sub.
You could also roll the ground chicken mixture into mini meatballs and serve cocktail style as an appetizer or part of a buffet.