- 1 1/2pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Juice of 4 limes, divided
- 2cup cilantro, chopped, divided
- 2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4teaspoon black ground pepper
- 2teaspoon dried minced onion
Serve as a filling for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, or on top of rice or a salad.
Suggested condiments: plain Greek yogurt, shredded Mexican cheese, avocado, chopped tomatoes, hot sauce.
Using dried minced onions is my secret cheat to this recipe, eliminating the need to sauté fresh diced onions prior to assembling in the slow cooker.