- 12ounce cream cheese, softened
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1/3cup honey
- 1tablespoon almond flour or all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2cup berry fruit spread *
- Fresh berries (I like raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
* I use Smuckers Fruit Honey Triple Berry fruit spread.
A large oval slow cooker will only hold 4 individual ramekins. You will need another large round slow cooker to cook the remaining two servings or do as I did and bake in the oven. Place oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. I covered the bottom and part of the sides of each ramekin in aluminum foil and then placed the two ramekins in a 11x7 baking dish. I carefully poured 1 cup of water around the ramekins. Place the baking dish on the center rack and bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheesecake mixture has set. Remove from baking dish to a baking rack and cool completely before covering and chilling in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving.
If you decide to use just one berry; i.e.; raspberry, try making the fruit swirl with a fruit spread with the same berry.
A dollop of fresh whipped cream would also be a beautiful and delicious addition to the fresh berries.