- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (25-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1/2cup salsa
- 1/2cup red wine
- 1/2cup roasted red peppers, chopped (I use from a jar)
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2pound bay scallops
- 1/2pound salmon, skin removed and cut into bite-sized chunk
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4cup fresh parsley, chopped
This stew begs for a baguette to sop up all the sauce, but it would be equally delicious as a pasta sauce served over a bed of linguine. Both ways pair well with a fresh garden or Caesar salad.
If you like your stew/sauce spicy, make sure to use a hot salsa.