- 1 (14.5-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 2tablespoon honey
- 1 head of cabbage, leaves kept whole
- 1pound lean ground beef
- 1cup cooked brown rice
- 1 egg
- 1teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3/4teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 1/4teaspoon allspice, divided
*I tend to use whatever grain is either in my pantry or leftover in my rice cooker; i.e., barley, white rice, quinoa, spelt groats.
You can use ground turkey if you are watching your red meat intake.
I love that this is one pot cooking, but you could easily add a raw salad to this meal for additional greens.