- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs *
- 3tablespoons soy sauce
- 3tablespoons brown sugar or agave syrup
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoon sriracha (spicy Thai chili sauce)
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
* Many cuts of chicken work well in this recipe such as chicken breasts- bone-in or boneless, drumsticks, or an assortment of chicken pieces.
I use Braggs Liquid Aminos in place of soy sauce. It is wheat free so it does not include gluten.
My favorite sriracha is from the Thai Kitchen line of Asian condiments. Their products are usually gluten-, preservative-, and high fructose corn syrup-free. Trader Joe's makes a similar one as well.