- 1pound ground turkey
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 4 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1teaspoon sriracha
- 1teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro; extra for condiment
- 1teaspoon fish sauce*
- 1teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2tablespoon grape seed or canola oil
- 7 slider or dinner rolls, cut in half
- Whole butter lettuce leaves
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 1/2tablespoons sesame oil
- 1tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1tablespoon agave syrup or coconut date sugar
Double the recipe for the Thai sliders for a family of four to five so each can have 2 or more sliders.
If you want to kick up the slaw add in some sriracha sauce and chopped fresh cilantro.
We loved the sliders without any kind of sauce but, if you must, try mixing some cilantro and sriracha with either mayo or plain Greek yogurt.