- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans*, drained (but reserve)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2tablespoon tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt
- 1teaspoon dried rosemary
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Liquid from white beans, if needed
- Black olives, pitted and chopped, optional topping
* Either white kidney (cannellini) or navy beans are fine to use.
Flavor up your hummus according to which kind you like best. For example pulse in some roasted garlic instead of fresh or try roasted red peppers, black olives or even a spinach and artichoke version. The flavor combinations are only limited by your taste buds.