Would you rather have a tooth pulled than navigate a grocery store?
Looking to make better food choices but slightly paralyzed and don’t know where to start?
Or would you just like to know which brands are the cleanest and healthiest that should land in your shopping cart?
TAKE A TOUR WITH ME, MICHELE GHOLSON, FOUNDER OF THE WHOLE MEAL, YOUR ONLINE SOURCE FOR RECIPE INSPIRATION AND MEAL PLANNING INSPIRED BY WHOLE FOOD INGREDIENTS.
I helped you take the guesswork out of what to make for dinner so now let me help you take the guesswork out of grocery shopping! Learn some of my best strategies for healthy grocery shopping as well as tips for getting the most out of your food budget.
Good health really does start in the grocery store and I am happy to help you make the best choices. Considering the average grocery store has over 45,000 items it’s no wonder many of us are unable to filter out unhealthy items (and sadly most of these items lack nutritional value and are of low quality).
If you are in the local Tampa Bay area, whatever needs, questions or concerns you have can now be tailor-made and addressed in a 60-90 minute private tour of the grocery store, market or health store of your choice.
All tours include:
- Reading labels (and knowing which ingredients to avoid)
- How to shop seasonably
- Picking the healthiest snacks (even the processed ones)
- Steering you towards healthier sweeteners
- How to pick the highest quality items within your budget
- A handout to take home including healthy recipes from The Whole Meal
- A free tote to store all your healthier groceries in
A private tour costs $69 (which you may split with another person) or a private group tour costs $29 per person (with a minimum of 3 people). Fill out the form at Contact Me to schedule your tour or ask me any questions.
Payment accepted at time of scheduling via Pay Pal or at time of tour if paying by cash or check.
- The Private Grocery Store Tour goes hand in hand with my Pantry Purge and Primp, a private in-house, 60-minute consultation that focuses on ridding your pantry of the old and unneeded and replacing them with new and healthier foods. It’s ideal before a grocery tour because we will have edited your pantry and you’ll be ready to restock with my suggestions. You’ll also learn valuable tips in making the best food choices to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Click the link above for more detailed information. If you schedule both services at the same time you will receive a discount. When you fill out the form at Contact Me please state you would like both services.